Mayor Paul Beazley has been re-elected by acclamation, but his fellow council members will have to vie for a seat.
If no one withdraws from the race for council seats by Sept. 12 at 4 p.m., citizens will have five candidates to choose from to fill four positions. Councillors John Bregante and Dave Seeley are re-offering, as is Deputy Mayor Laurie Murley.
Coun. Liz Galbraith decided to take a break from council after serving for six years.
Dan Boyd, who served as a councillor for Windsor from 1994 to 2000, and local business owner Scott Geddes also threw their hats in the ring.
A new council will be elected Oct. 20.
· Dan Boyd for Windsor Councillor
· John Bregante for Windsor Councillor
· Dave Seeley for Windsor Councillor
· Laurie Murley for Windsor Councillor
· Scott Geddes for Windsor Councillor
· Paul Beazley for Windsor Mayor - ELECTED BY ACCLAMATION