The fantasy football playoffs are in full swing, and your fantasy roster needs a jolt.
Fear not, fantasy managers. This week’s discount wire offers hidden gems at every position, ready to elevate your team from postseason pretenders to championship contenders.
Dig, draw deep and dominate the discount wire like a true fantasy football champion. For a full list of Week 15 fantasy football discount wire targets, Check out our comprehensive guide.
Go to a level group:
Matthew Stafford, Los Angeles Rams (Listed in 33.5% of leagues on ESPN)
Stafford threw three touchdown passes in the overtime loss to the Rams Baltimore Ravens.
- It was his third straight game with three-plus touchdowns despite several injuries to the Rams’ receivers during that stretch.
- Stafford’s 10 touchdowns over the past three weeks lead the league, and he’s tied for sixth with 802 yards.
- Stafford plays Washington generals Week 15. Washington has allowed the second most fantasy points to quarterbacks this season.
- Other fantasy free-agent quarterbacks posted big games this week Joe Flacco, Zach Wilson And Jack BrowningBut Stafford is a much better fit this week and has a higher floor compared to those in that group.
Jameer White, Las Vegas Raiders (0.5%)
Josh Jacobs Injured the knee in the fourth quarter in Week 14 and did not return.
- The Raiders played just six offensive snaps after the injury.
- Ameer Abdullah The photo was taken immediately after the injury because it was on third down. He took a third snap on the following drive and two snaps in the final two minutes because they were in clear passing situations.
- White took two other photos. White will assume Jacobs’ role if the 2019 first-rounder misses time.
- The Raiders play Los Angeles Chargers It’s Thursday Night Football. The short turnaround makes it less likely that Jacobs will play this week.
- Given how well running backs typically perform against the Chargers and the potential for the wideout to play 15-20 snaps, Jacobs is a great off-the-wire option of the week unless he performs well.
- The Raiders also play the Colts during the Fantasy Championship Round. Indianapolis has allowed the fourth-most fantasy points to running backs.
Noah Brown, Houston Texans (42.6%)
Nico Collins Left the first quarter in Week 14 with a calf injury and was ejected at halftime.
- It comes a week after Houston lost its other young breakout receiver. Tank Telto a season-ending injury.
- Houston hung on 11 personnel on its first five plays. Collins joined Brown et al Robert Woods For the first three games before his injury. Xavier Hutchinson He had a replacement.
- Houston stuck with the trio of Brown, Woods and Hutchinson for each game with 11 in the first half. John Medsey III Hutchinson was replaced by 11 personnel in the third quarter, and all four played a significant 11 personnel in the fourth quarter.
- A combination of injuries at wide receiver and tight end, the Jets’ secondary and heavy rain led to a very quiet day for the Texans’ passing game.
- The Texans are playing Tennessee Titans Next week and in the 17th week. Tennessee has allowed the sixth most fantasy points to wide receivers this season.
- Although Brown has been sidelined the last two weeks, he caught 13 passes for 325 yards and a touchdown in his previous two healthy games. He’s a dangerous waiver wire target, but he could pay off big as the Texans’ top wide receiver in those two games.
Isaiah is possible, Baltimore Ravens (39.8%)
Caught five passes for 83 yards and one touchdown Los Angeles Rams.
- He has taken full responsibility Mark Andrews‘Role, consistently playing 75% of the Ravens’ offensive snaps.
- It might be the best discount option at this position for a few weeks now, but some fantasy managers aren’t biting because the production hasn’t shown up yet.
- That won’t happen after this week, as he’s the most effective tight end available.
- The Los Angeles Rams Likely was a good fit. He is acting Jacksonville Jaguars, San Francisco 49ers And Miami Dolphins Over the next three weeks. The 49ers were the only team above average in limiting fantasy points to tight ends.
- Every other tight end on this list is a gamble with a good fit. He’ll likely rank as the only fantasy starter in the coming weeks.